Get Solutions Quickly
- Search FAQ and knowledge base
- Speak directly with a live technician
- Your issue is live until the problem is solved
- Answers in plain-speak, not industry jargon
- Your interests come first
Click HERE to find out more
Recent blog posts
- 20170129 - RESOLVED - Investigating an outage at chi1.etrn.com
- 20170128 - Scheduled Maintenance: Network Maintenance - chi1
- Problems accessing our Smart Host? Please check your Root Certificates ...
- 20161013 - Resolved - "There’s a problem with this website’s security certificate" errors
- 20160913 - RESOLVED - Investigating an outage at kmo1.etrn.com
- Free Cybersecurity Ebook
- 20160217 - Scheduled Maintenance: Microsoft Software Updates
- 20160216 - Scheduled Maintenance: Microsoft Software Updates
- 20160204 - Emergency Maintenance: ShareSync
- 20160212 - Scheduled Maintenance: Microsoft Software Updates
We Answer Your Questions: FAQ
Q. Why am I receiving duplicate e-mails
A. This is usually caused by the SMTP session being terminated before our servers receive confirmation that the e-mail message has been delivered successfully. There is a know bug (ID CSCds90792) in some versions of the Cisco PIX firewall that can cause this. If you have a CCO login you view this bug using Cisco's Bug Toolkit.
To correct this issue Cisco recommends either updating the PIX firewall firmware or disabling the mailguard feature using the 'no fixup protocol smtp 25' command.
"In the two years our company has been using ETRN we have not been infected with a single e-mail borne virus. The nominal price paid for their services is, in my opinion, probably the best insurance a Systems Administrator can buy to protect your network."
Hank Taylor, Rocknel Fastener, Inc.