No-Fail Email Features
- Completely secured connections
- 24/7 access
- Secured back-up
- Remote access from any web browser, hand-held or phone
- 1 GB email storage
- Custom configurations available
Click HERE to find out more
Not all email services are created equal.
In order to provide the highest quality services, ETRN.com concentrates on scalable e-mail services. ETRN provides custom solutions to meet your company size or situation.
Pricing packages start at $15/month
Contact us for custom configurations and scalable packages that fit your business size and needs.
- Email Hosting - Standard IMAP/POP3 E-Mail Hosting Service. This service provides a complete, outsourced e-mail solution for your company.
- Kerio Hosted E-Mail Service - Kerio Hosted E-Mail Service is the award-winning, leading alternative to Microsoft Exchange for businesses and organizations that prefer a simple approach to IT.
- Hosted Exchange Service - Hosted Exchange Service provides the e-mail platform your employees need to extend your potential growth.
- Email Spooling - Also known as our Authenticated Dynamic, ETRN, and MX services. Our E-Mail Spooling services enables customers with part-time Internet connections to utilize their in-house groupware and e-mail servers for Internet e-mail. Our MX service provides backup e-mail spooling for customers that have a full time Internet connection.
- SPAM Filtering - This services helps to reduce the burden of SPAM (also known as UBE and UCE).
- Email Virus Scanning - Our Virus Scanning service helps to secure your network by preventing dangerous e-mail viruses from entering your system. Our system has been designed to scan you e-mail with multiple virus scanners for the highest level of confidence and security.
- Email Archiving - ETRN offers archiving services that are scalable by number of users and number of archive years. The ETRN solution is compliant with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, SEC 17a 3-4, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) rules.
- Email Disaster Recovery - This service works in conjunction with Email Spooling (required) to provide emergency email hosting in the event of a major system failure. This allows the Email Spooling account to continue to collect and spool email for your server while delivering a copy of each email to a designated Disaster Recovery account.
We Answer Your Questions: FAQ
Q: If my personal computer crashes, will I lose all of my email?
A: The short answer: it depends. The long answer: If you are currently using POP3 retrieve (and remove) your e-mail from the server, then yes. This is because the e-mails are only stored on your server. There are at least two ways we can help to resolve this problem:
1. Configure your e-mail client to connect to the ETRN.com servers using IMAP instead of POP3. With IMAP your e-mail is stored primarily on the server and your e-mail client may only be storing a copy of your e-mails. Many modern e-mail clients (like Thunderbird 3.x) employ synchronization techniques to improve the performance of IMAP. This enables virtually all of the same functionality as POP3 along with keeping a copy of your e-mails on the server.
2. Subscribe to our E-Mail Archiving Service. With E-Mail Archiving Service, a copy of every e-mail you receive (and send) is archived to a separate server. For more information, please see this page.
"First, let me say how pleased I am with your service. I've found over the last year, that your mail servers are performing with a reliability that exceeds any of our past experience. The customer control system you have on your server allows more flexibility than we have ever had and your service, combining MX support and POP3, virus scanning and spam control is exactly what is needed to support anyone using Microsoft Small Business Server."
Donald J. Niederkorn, EHS TECHNOLOGY GROUP, LLC