Why Choose ETRN?
- Servicing companies all over the globe
- All services are scalable and customized to meet your business needs
- Special request services are always welcome–ask us to build you an exclusive configuration
- Many services can be purchased separately–just ask!
- More protections, more options, better service
- Try our 30 day FREE TRIAL
Click HERE to find out more
ETRN.com is a leading global service provider specializing in secure and flexible email solutions including email outsourcing, SPAM filtering and email virus scanning.
Email Hosting Service (email outsourcing) This service provides a full turnkey service that delivers advanced email capabilities while simultaneously eliminating the administrative demands of managing an internal messaging system. Email Hosting provides anytime, anywhere secure access to email and reduces your company's total cost of ownership.
Email Spooling (authenticated dynamic spooling) This service enables customers with part-time Internet connections to utilize their in-house groupware and email servers for internet e-mail. Our MX service provides back up email spooling for customers that have a full time internet connection.
SPAM Filtering This service is an optional service available with both Email Hosting and Email Spooling services. By reducing the amount of SPAM your employees receive, you can increase productivity and save an estimated $30 per employee.
Email Virus Scanning This service helps to secure your network by preventing dangerous email viruses from entering your workplace systems. ETRN scans incoming email with multiple virus detection scanners, insuring you of the highest level of security.
Email Archiving ETRN offers archiving services that are scalable by number of users and number of archive years. The ETRN solution is compliant with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, SEC 17a 3-4, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) rules.
Email Disaster Recovery This allows the Email Spooling account to continue to collect and spool email for your server while delivering a copy of each email to a designated Disaster Recovery account.
Web Hosting Choose a flexible service package to meet your business needs. ETRN offers Shared Hosting at reduced rates as well as Dedicated Hosting for businesses that need a dedicated IP. Click HERE to learn more about hosting.
Our 30 Day Gaurantee
Our clients depend upon us to deliver secure, dependable support and service. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Try our services for FREE for the first 30 days. We believe that you'll experience what our other customers experience—absolute satisfaction. If you're not satisfied, we will release you from your commitment and you will have no other obligation.
Learn more about our infrastructure here: ETRN.com LLC Infrastructure Information
We will take on your challenge
Often our service platforms expand when our client's needs expand. If you have a service need and cannot find a ready solution, let ETRN develop a custom service for you. Contact ETRN to discuss your specific needs.
We Answer Your Questions: FAQ
Q: Is there more I can do to protect myself from identity theft or spyware online?
A: Yes, there are quite a few things that you can do that will help. Here is a sampling of helpful items:
1. Education - the more you know, the better you can protect yourself. Here are some resources that you may find useful:
- http://www.onguardonline.gov/topics/computer-security.aspx - 7 Practices for Computer Security.
- http://www.microsoft.com/protect/default.aspx - Microsoft Online Safety
- http://idtheft.about.com/od/preventionpractices/Prevention_Practices.htm - About.com: Identity Theft Prevention Practices
2. Do not reply to spammers, for any reason - Replying to a spammer only confirms to the spammer that your e-mail address is valid and your e-mail is read by a real person. This increases the value of your e-mail address to the spammer and will most likely result in more spam being sent to your e-mail address. In the event that you receive an e-mail that should have been classified by our system as spam, you can use the Mailguard web interface to help train the system to properly classify future e-mails like these. 3. Use the safest web browser that you can. For example, a tool like Secunia PSI (http://secunia.com/vulnerability_scanning/personal/) can be used to help determine the security of your installed web browsers. Any browser listed as "Not secure for browsing" should not be used for general web browsing.
"ETRN has been a valued business partner of QA Technology Company, Inc. for many years. Our company relies heavily on our email system for orders and customer interactions. The email spooling services allows me to take down our internal email server and perform maintenance without a single email getting bounced back to our customers. ETRN's virus scanning has controlled the barrage of email-based viruses infecting the Internet."
Anthony F. Bruzzese, QA Technology Company, Inc